Not only is it easy for business users to get information into their plans, but BC professionals can extract data easily too:
- Clear workflow management dashboards showing where there are potential roadblocks in the BCM process.
- Certification reports, evidencing degree of compliance to internal and external standards or targets.
- Dependency mapping and gap analysis to help optimise and prioritise improvements.
- Powerful pre-built reports. Examples include: identifying both under- and over-utilisation of resources so that the business can prioritise supply; and recovery capability versus RTO, so administrators can identify under- or over-engineered entities.
- Simple database extracts to Excel are provided for client-specific reporting
For administrators and BC professionals, the reporting process brings together all the hard work that they have undertaken to build a BC structure in an organisation that has accurate, up-to-date and usable plans. Where are my gaps? Can I create What if analyses? Is all happening according to internal SLAs? Where are my potential points of failure? How do I track dependency across a complex organisation? How can I be sure that everything is in place and supports the end user should a plan need to be invoked? How can I certify to the Board that we have effective governance in place according to internal and/or external standards and provide evidence, if required?
All of these questions (and more) can be answered using ClearView flexible reporting processes. And custom reporting means that clients can extract each and every item of data within the software quickly and easily in custom report formats for further manipulation.
In short, ClearView enables BCM Managers to say 'I know' instead of 'I think'.